First year reflections

      As the calendar creeps closer to my anniversary date of the day I joined the Windermere/NCW team, I found myself looking back on all that I've learned and done this past year.


By the numbers:


  • 12 months of real estate practice 
  • 28 floor duty sessions (this is when I'm stuck in the office praying for the phone to ring)
  • 8 transactions closed
Open House Selfie
  • 5 buyers
  • 3 sellers
  • 5 contracts that failed to close
  • 5 open houses hosted
  • 11,000 miles driven
  • 1 fender bender
  • 6,673 minutes talked on the phone
  • 6,692 text messages
  • 2.2 million dollars in volume 
  • 2 continuing education courses taken (Peak Producers & Accredited Buyer Representative) 
  • 1 MLS committee joined (YAY for party planning!)
Personal Signage
Advertising door hanger



Wenatchee Valley Farmer's Market Booth

 



Wow, seeing the numbers on paper is a real eye opener.  Sometimes you don't know how crazy things are when you are in the thick of it. I can only hope that next year is just as great if not better.

A big thank you to my supportive husband and awesome clients, most of whom I already knew and were willing to take a chance and work with a very green realtor.  Cheers!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The starting line... Test Day

Goodbye 2017... Welcome 2018

The interviewee becomes the interviewer