Goodbye 2017... Welcome 2018

     Its just a few hours before midnight and instead of any having celebration plans to ring in the new year, I'm home, taking down all my Christmas decor.  As I was removing ornaments from the tree, I found myself drifting back to the events of the year.  In all honesty, all of 2017 was important to me.  It was full of new experiences, gratifying triumph, and oh so much learning. 

     At its core, my profession is helping people buy and sell real estate but each one of my clients I helped in 2017 brought with more then just the need to buy or sell.  I was blessed to have known each of my clients prior to staring my real estate career, so when each one of the transactions closed I was doubly excited for each of them.  Three sellers and 5 buyers.  But each one was so much more then that.  I helped empty-nesters downsize, a family relocate from out of state, and several start their chapter of home-ownership for the first time. 

     In March of this year, I had the pleasure of being asked to sit on the events committee of our Realtor's Association.  I met several creative, independent women who I now call my friends.  I am very grateful that I put aside my fears and took the position.  Getting involved has helped me break through my "newbie shell" and helped me with my confidence level overall.  Here are some photos from the events I had the pleasure of helping coordinate.  

Realtor Blood Drive - My first event with NCWAR - March 2017


NCWAR Annual Fundraiser - Oct. 2017



     2017 has been the most rewarding year of my career, not only because I was able to touch some many lives while doing real estate but I was able to provide for my family in ways I never imagined I could.  The cherry on top for the year was being nominated for the 2017 NCWAR Rookie Realtor Of The Year by my peers.  We'll have to wait until Jan. 12th to learn the results of the awards.  Stay tuned :) 

NCWAR Rookie of the Year Nomination - 2017

I hope that 2018 is just as fulfilling.  Cheers for now, I hope you have a wonderful New Year too.  

P.s.. Thank you.  Without you, 2017 wouldn't have been what it was. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The starting line... Test Day

2017...Quarter 1